If you intend to bring your own firearm please follow the instructions below
If you intend to bring a rifle with you please request a SAPS 520 form from us.
- SAPS 520 must be completed in black ink only (unsigned until told to do so by a South African Police official)
- Notarized copy of your passport (photo and signature page only) please make sure you have a minimum of two free pages in your passport and a validity of six months after your expected arrival date back home.
- Notarized copy of your proof of ownership of the firearm you intend to bring along on your safari (US customs form 4457)
- Copy of your flight schedule/ itinerary
- Copy of your invitation letter from Inyathi Hunting and Fishing Safaris
Please contact us if you require any additional information or for any assistance thank you.